Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Dot your way with Polka Dots!

Polka dots is part of the vintage look. Yes, polka dots in its different shapes and colors is back in fashion!

Here are a few tips on how to wear polka dot prints:

1. Look for a flattering, modern silhouette and pair it with a basic

Top: Zara

2. Be playful with dots by making them a fun conversation piece. Team it up with a pop of color and this outfit can go day to night.
Skirt: Acne

3. If you're just not sure about the trend the start with baby steps in these spotted tights.
Tights: Modcloth
4. Tiny bubbles in a dress will make you feel fresh and youthful.

Dress: deLias

5. This dress is a modern mashup. Add tights and accessories for a more avant garde look!
Dress: Bank of Fashion





2 comments:

  1. You've got great fashion sense, articles and photos..Am in love with your blog..I linked back from your Facebook page, which I also love..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much!
    I am really glad you liked my blog:)

    Keep following as I will be launching my fashion line soon:)

    Love,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete