Wednesday, October 3, 2012

As Bold as it gets!

Hello Dolls,

I come across this 'Bold' blazer from Emilio Pucci and right away had to share it with you!

Do you want enter a room and make a bold but yet magical smart look? Well, I can guarantee that this blazer will do the trick, don't you?

Let me know what you think?
x

As Bold as it gets!


Emilio pucci
mytheresa.com


Stila makeup
stilacosmetics.com


Lancôme lip makeup
saksfifthavenue.com


Chanel makeup
musingsofamuse.com


Chanel fragrance
nordstrom.com


Philosophy gift sets kit
philosophy.com


OPI nail polish
$21 - davidjones.com.au

2 comments:

  1. Love love love that jacket!
    If only I could have everything I wanted.. haha
    Great post.
    Erica xo

    www.sushiturtlesandlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree I loooove the blazer as well!
    Will check out your blog!

    xx

    ReplyDelete